In this webinar we will cover:
- How motivation increases competency
- How gamification and education bridge the path to positive learning outcomes
- Shared lessons from Amazon and Zynga
- What it means to “level up”
- How to build a culture of risk-takers
|Bing Gordon - General Partner and Chief Product Officer at KPCB
Bing Gordon joined Kleiner Perkins in 2008 and serves as Chief Product Officer for the firm. Bing also leads Kleiner Perkins' sFund, the investment initiative to fund and build applications and services that deliver on the promise of the social web. Before joining Kleiner Perkins, Bing had been a long-time executive at Electronic Arts, beginning with EA’s founding in 1982 with initial funding from Kleiner Perkins.
|Sebastian Thrun - Executive Chairman at Udacity
Sebastian Thrun is a scientist, educator, inventor, and entrepreneur. As the Founder, President, and Executive Chairman of Udacity, Sebastian’s mission is to democratize education by providing lifelong learning to millions of students worldwide.